Hand To Hand Self Defense Course
Our Hand to Hand Self-Defense Course is Designed To Equip You with the Knowledge and Skills You Need
To Defend Yourself Against Armed and Unarmed Attacks
- The course is designed to take 6 weeks (One 1.5 hour class each week). This course is limited to students 18 years of age or older.
- The first class is an introductory class. Invite your friends and relatives.
- There is no charge unless you decide to participate in the remaining 5 classes. If you do the cost is $80.00.
Here are the details:
- Location: 6451 102nd Ave No. Pinellas Park (Dance Starz Studio)
- Date and times: Call for schedule
- Cost: $80.00
- Dress: Comfortable clothing and tennis shoes
- Curriculum: Several simple but very effective defensive moves designed to give the victim of an assault the advantage over the assailant.
Daniel Flanagan – Daniel has his Black belt certification in Tae Kwon Do. Daniel has over 30 hours in rifle training and 70 hours of intensive self-defensive hand gun training. Daniel also has basic knowledge of knife fighting and defense against knives and basic experience in Hapkido
Jonathan Flanagan – Jonathan has over 60 hours of intensive hand gun training. Has a Black Belt certification in Tae Kwon Do. He has also been trained in the use of edged weapons and has a basic understanding of the techniques taught in Hapkido and Brazilian Jujitsu.